The Southern Heritage Advantage
Lower Costs: Due to construction efficiency, our hybrid construction methods can offer savings up to 20 percent less than traditional construction of a home of similar size and features.
Construction Speed: It takes an average of 65 percent less time to construct a home using our hybrid approach over a traditional construction approach, so you can enjoy your dream home much sooner.
Assembled out of the elements: A huge advantage over traditional construction – the majority of our construction takes place inside an enclosed space, protected from the elements and delays.
Variety: Custom design and build projects are the heart of what we do!
We offer creative design/build methods for distinctive buyers.
Custom Design Details
Our unique home designs are a reflection of your personal design preferences and lifestyle. Your final blueprint may include architectural details such as:
- Decorative gables that enhance your home’s architectural profile at a minimal cost
- Porches and decks that extend your home’s living space and create outdoor entertaining areas.
- Garages that offer practical convenience while also beautifying your home.
These are just a few of the many design elements you will discuss with your Southern Heritage Homes design team.
How We Work
We consider our customers as partners through all the phases of the building process. Our team will work with you to develop the ideal design for your family.
- We listen carefully to your needs and desires, enabling us to create a distinctive design plan that reflects what is most important to your family.
- We meet with you at your new home site to review important details like the placement of your home, site requirements, and building logistics.
- We review our up-front, comprehensive pricing with you so there are no surprises or hidden costs.
- We remain in constant contact with you throughout the entire design and construction process.
Once the building process is underway, we work in a timely manner to complete construction so you can enjoy your new home as soon as possible. We welcome you to visit the construction site and our shop to witness your dream home becoming a reality. It is important to us that you are involved throughout the process, and we treat you as a respected partner from start to finish.